CHRISTMAS DAY OUTFIT - MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Sunday, December 26, 2010










I really should have posted this yesterday but ah well, I'm finally getting round to it, not that I've been doing much else. This is what I wore yesterday. I've had the santa hat for as long as I can remember, I'm not sure where its from, it seems quite old. The jumper is from a charity shop. The velvet leggings are from primark, I thought they were quite festive so I decided to pop them on and the shoes are from a charity shop.

I had a blackberry for Christmas but unfortunately the internet was so slow it took over 30 minutes to load one page, well, more like I gave up after 30 minutes. Its fine when the wifi is turned on but what about when I want to use it whilst I'm outside the house? which is the reason why I bought it in the first place. I took it back this morning to the dreaded overcrowded shopping center and they exchanged it for a new one straight away because they said it shouldn't even take up to five minuets to load a webpage, so I was quite pleased with that. I'm charging the new one as we speak, I hope it works!

Merry Christmas!
Kayla x x x

PS. I'm having a giveaway, click here :)